What do we do?
We help customers create custom advanced manufacturing applications for vision inspection, system control or line automation, end of line and performance testing, legacy system upgrades and plant wide connectivity incorporating real-time embedded development, user interface development, data management, and optional cloud integration.
- Early stage integration and collaboration with customers for requirements gathering, technology platform selection and project planning.
- Software design, development, validation and deployment based on IEC or similar relevant standards if required.
- National Instruments expertise for powerful, data acquisition, simulation, control and monitoring systems.
- Expertise from embedded system development to desktop or tablet application development to full cloud, web and mobile integration.
- Proven project management process to ensure efficient execution and clear communication and integration with all project stakeholders.
- Vision & robotics integration for inspection and automated alignment of semi-conductor components
- Upgrade of legacy control system for steel manufacturing process | Case Study
- Turn-key automated test system for automotive component testing | Case Study
- Assembly and end-of-line testing of electrical switches
- Offshore oil platform sub-sea vision inspection system
Republic Canadian Drawn