What do we do?
Design, development and delivery of a variety of mission critical applications for the Energy and Utilities industries that require software to be developed following a specific regulatory processes.
We work with researchers, power distribution, power generation, nuclear/energy services providers and component manufacturers looking for monitoring, control, inspections or other custom software solutions.
- Early stage integration and collaboration with customers for requirements gathering, technology platform selection and project planning.
- Software design, development, validation and deployment based on IEC or similar relevant standards for mission critical applications.
- Application of best practices in security including conformance to NERC-CIP standards.
- National Instruments expertise for powerful, data acquisition, control and monitoring systems.
- Proven project management process to ensure efficient execution and clear communication and integration with all project stakeholders.
- Smart grid connectivity, monitoring and control for distributed generation
- Smart meter validation bench testing
- Non-Destructive Examination of fuel channel inspection in Nuclear reactor
- Power quality monitoring for power generation switching application including fault detection and logging | Case Study
- Advanced automated testing and inspection for nuclear component manufacturing process
Energy & Utilities Datasheet
Ontario Power Generation