Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Prolucid we specialize in mission-critical embedded systems, application development and cloud-enabled Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions. Our Systems Integration team thrives on variety and has taken on a range of projects from a Nuclear Reactor Fuel Channel Inspection System to a Subsea Automated Vision Inspection Application for Offshore Oil Platforms and a High Precision Semiconductor Alignment Station (just to name a few).Do you want to work on meaningful projects, at a company where your contribution directly impacts those around you, and where your experience and voice are heard? Let’s talk.
As a core member of our Systems Integration team, you will be working with various technologies from vision and robotics, data acquisition and control, to large distributed systems involving FPGA, real-time control and desktop/tablet’s for interaction and analysis. You will spend a portion of your time working directly with customers and end users commissioning, training, providing support and defining project requirements.
Above all, we’re looking for someone who has a passion for solving engineering problems and prefers to be hands-on. Our Systems Integration team is made up of hobbyists that enjoy learning about new technology.
- Demonstrable embedded software experience (e.g. Real Time OS, FPGA or Microcontroller)
- Know your way around instrumentation sensors, signals and data acquisition
- Customer oriented communication skills
- Eager to solve problems and resourceful when facing challenges
- A degree in Mechatronics Engineering, Software Engineering or related technical field
- Proven ability to work individually and collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience integrating software within larger electro-mechanical system
- Experience with LabVIEW (Bonus points)
- Industrial Controls experience
- Electrical or Mechanical experience
- Linux experience
- Code demonstrations (Have you worked on any side projects lately?)